I have been just waiting to have a fun way to use the reindeer thinlit since it was delivered! When I came across the most recent Global Design Project challenge, it screamed to me, “USE YOUR REINDEER!”
I started with a card base using our Thick Whisper White cardstock and just started playing with Designer Series Paper. Here is my take on the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by! Check out each tab below for more pics, all of the ingredients and some step-by-steps.
- Thick Whisper White cardstock to 4 ¼ ” by 11″
- Cherry Cobbler snowflake paper, from the Presents and Pinecones DSP, to 5 ¼” x 4”
- Thick Whisper White cardstock to 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Christmas Tree paper, from the Presents and Pinecones DSP, to 3” x 3”
- Mint Macaron Cardstock to 3 ⅛” x 3 ⅛”
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using Reindeer thinlit
- Stamp sentiment, using Emerald Envy, onto ½” strip of Mint Macaron DSP, from the Presents and Pinecones DSP, and snip the flagged ends.
- Stamp Christmas tree and sentiment in inside of card, using Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler inks.
- Adhere DSP to Whisper White card base.
- Adhere DSP square to Mint Macaron Square and glue to Whisper White Layer.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow, using the Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, around the reindeer’s neck and adhere using Stampin’ Dimenisonals.
- Add small bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals to the outer sides of your sentiment banner and adhere over the reindeer.
- Smile because you are done!