I am participating in a fun Leaders Group Halloween card swap and thought that I wanted to use the Halloween Cookie Cutter stamp set and Cookie Cutter punch again. I love the little skeleton, he might be my favorite!
The card started out using a card sketch challenge from Mojo Monday:
And this is the fun skeleton having his spooky fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Check out each tab below for more pics, all of the ingredients and some step-by-steps.
- Basic Gray cardstock to 5 ½” by 8 ½“
- Brick Wall paper, from the Halloween Night Specialty DSP, to 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic Black cardstock to 3 ¼” x 2 ⅝” and 3 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock to 3″ x ⅜” banner
- Silver Foil Paper 2 ½” x ½” banner
Stamp and cut:
- Stamp spider on Silver Foil banner using Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment and moon on larger Basic Black cardstock piece using the Silver Stampin’ Emboss powder.
- Stamp skeleton using Basic Black Archival Ink, punch out with Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and add Fine Tip Glue Pen glue to his eyes to make them shiny (this will need to dry for at least 30 minutes!)
- Punch a bow tie out of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper and add to skeleton using a glue dot.
- Adhere DSP to Basic Basic Gray card base.
- Adhere Basic Black pieces on top of DSP.
- Adhere banners.
- Add the skeleton using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Smile because you are done!