My oldest nephew is getting married and I needed just the right card for him and his bride. They live at the beach and when they aren’t at work, they relish in the beach hippie life that they are able to have. Tanned and gorgeous year round.
They are getting married at the beach at this adorable and funky little Inn with the ocean on one side and a canal on the other. The Beautiful Ride stamp set made perfect sense. Paired with a surfboard and tie die, I knew they would love it!
- Trim a piece of Watercolor paper to 5 1/2″ to 8 1/2″.
- Stamp car using Versamark on another piece Watercolor paper and emboss with Silver Stampin’ Emboss powder using heat gun.
- Using a Stampin’ Spritzer, moisten the car. Using your Aqua Painter, drop bits of Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise ink around the car until you get all of the area colored, inside of the embossing. Set aside to dry.
- Using Basic Gray Archival Gray ink, stamp the car, surf board and dragging cans on Watercolor card base.
- Cut out tie-die car and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals right on top of stamped car on card base.
- Stamp on envelope with Tempting Turquoise ink.
- Smile, because you are done!